Jatna is an online fundraising platform that makes fundraising for charities, schools, churches, spiritual groups, clubs, events, non-profit organizations, and for-profit organizations very simple. Jatna is free and easy to use.
Here's how it works:
Thousands of online stores (like Amazon.com, iTunes, etc.) offer commissions to websites (like Jatna) for bringing them internet shoppers (like you). Rather than keeping the commissions generated from your online purchases, Jatna shares these commissions with your favorite charities, schools, churches, spiritual groups, clubs, events, non-profit organizations, and for-profit organizations.
It's quick and easy to find a cause or to add a cause that you'd like to support.
From the Jatna home page, search for the cause that you'd like to support. When you find it, click on it, and you'll be directed to their Jatna fundraising page. From there, you can find over 7,000 online stores that are partnered with Jatna. Commissions generated from your online shopping trips will be shared with the your cause of choice. It's that easy!
(If you don't find your cause on our home page, no problem, just add it by clicking "Add a Cause" on the homepage.)
Fundraising through Jatna can be simplfied into 4 steps:
- Go to Jatna.
- Choose the cause you would like to support. - Causes are listed in the box on the homepage.
- Select your online shopping destination. - Like on the homepage, stores are listed in the central box.
- The search box allows you to search for a cause.
- If you do not find your cause you use click the "Add A Cause" button.
- To shop through that store, click the name of the store.
- The percentages/dollar amounts listed to the right are the amount the cause will receive of your final purchase.